Lady Wannabe Blog: Mini Beauty Haul; Ebay + BeautyJoint.com
                                 

Mini Beauty Haul; Ebay + BeautyJoint.com

Hello everyone! 


I ordered a few items from ebay.. I'm still receiving them, these are the few I got yet.. 
10 Pair Natural Soft Thin False lashes
4pcs Pro Beauty Makeup Blender Sponges
Black Liquid Pen Eye Liner
Pro 24 Colors Magic Metal Play Eyeshadow Palette
10 x Nail Striping Tape 


 False lash and stripping tape 
I bought this false lashes to try them out, I think I've applied falsies twice, but the other one( the one you apply one by one) jeez! I don't know the name. I really can't wait to try them, the price was US $2.19 (RM 7.30) & yah of course nail stripping tape, want to do nail art like a pro.. I got 10 of them for just C $0.99 (RM 2.96)

 24 colour eyeshadow 

I really love this eyeshadow palette, the colors are so blendable, doesn't feel messy at all. I've used this like 3 times and I love the outcome, it stays for reasonable hours. Price US $4.49 (RM 14.97)

I'm not so good with liquid eye liners yah, that's why I got this, well it's nice love it! Price AU $2.00 (RM 5.85)
Well well there is sooo much rave about the beauty blender, beauty sponge and so on.. Truthfully I'm not yet ready to spend RM70+ for a sponge, maybe someday but not presently. 

So from reviews I've seen, the sponge is suppose to increase after you soak in water, well this one doesn't. I'll actually be able to compare when I get the real thing but for now this is my beauty blender :D Price all 4 - US $3.77 (RM 12.57)

Shipping was FREE for all these items and I received them within two weeks, which I think is fast. 

&&&&&& What I got from Beautyjoint.com 


I first read about beautyjoint on That Igbo Chick's blog, oooh thank you for making me discover this lovely site. 

The stuffs on this site are so cheap, I had to read other reviews, well turns out good. They carry brands like E.L.F, Milani, Jordana, Revlon, Real Techniques and more...  I decided to order few things first! 


I got; 
e.l.f brow kit in dark - $3.99

KLEANCOLOR Girls Talk Mascara (lengthening) - $1.99

JORDANA Color Effect Bright Eyeshadow in Orange - $0.64

JORDANA Long Lip Liner Pencil in Rose - $0.69

KLEANCOLOR Eyes & Cheeks in Flamingo - $1.99


I was charged $7.38 (no tracking) for shipping fee, my order arrived within 4 weeks. All in all I spent less than RM60 which I think is fair enough haha!

I think the shipping cost and delivery period is fair, I mean some online stores in nearby countries charge more than that #whew... Any ways overall I recommend Beauty Joint! I'll shop with them moreeee. 

Have you shopped on ebay and beautyjoint.com before? experiences? Have a fabulous weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

19 comments :

  1. Oh amb thinking of oredering things from the beautyjoint too :) love all the things you got from there. Am not really a fan of ebay since you its difficult trusting some of the sellers. But yours turned out fine though.
    http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only order from buyers with high ranking + I dnt buy too pricey things from eBay just incase...lol... U shld try beautyjoint :-)

      Delete
  2. Great haul, I love a good liquid eyeliner pen, looking forward to see how you rock your beauty products/ review.

    Stay Stylish, TL. Xx
    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com
    Instagram
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff! Thanks for stopping by my blog...

    www.lilyveejohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some fab beauty finds on eBay! I found the best dupe for the beauty blender!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. The eyeshades are wonderful. :)
    I´d be glad if you enter on my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never done online shopping before but now I feel like I'm missing out - it looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
    Nice goodies - I cannot use false eyelashes!! hahahaha they always fall off.

    New follower xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you got a lot of cool items like the makeup blender.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The items are cool especially the 24 color eyeshadow palette
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olufunmi were they all dilivered to Nigeria?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm not sure ebay ships to Nigeria, but Beautyjoint does.. :)

      Delete
  11. how did you pay fo0r your ebay items?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...